- Round-trip Foz do Iguaçu airport transfer
- Quick, dependable and friendly service
- Bilingual guide
Departure & Return
Roundtrip Shared Shuttle between Foz do Iguaçu/Cataratas International Airport (IGU) and most Iguassu Falls Hotels or some in Puerto Iguazu.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil or Argentina. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- If you are leaving from Puerto Iguazu and going to Brazil, the payment of eco tourism fee will be required. Please keep the receipt to avoid paying twice.
- At time of booking, you must include the following details: Airline, Flight Number, Departing City / Arrival City, Arrival Time, Hotel Name, Hotel Address, Return Hotel Pick-up Time
- Most travelers can participate
- Please verify your hotel address and pick up time before confirming your purchase. If your hotel is not listed, you should search for our private transfer.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms