5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore Foz do Iguaçu, the sub-tropical city located at the junction of 3 countries, during this 6-hour tour. Learn about the city's diverse cultural heritage through visits to the largest mosque in all of South America, Omar Ibn Al-Khatab, and the Templo Budista. Stop for a filling lunch at a local steak house, and see the Three Border Landmark where the Iguazu and Parana rivers meet. Visit the Dreamland Wax Museum and Dinosaur Park before drop-off back at your hotel.
- Discover the diverse culture, history and food of Foz do Iguaçu
- Visit the Three Border Landmark, where Paraguay, Brazil and Argentina meet
- Eat lunch at a local steak and pasta restaurant
- Visit the Dreamland Wax Museum and Dinosaur Park
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip Transfer from most downtown hotels In Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
Professional Tour Guide
Tickets to World Wonders, Wax Museum and Dinosaur Park
Food and Beverages
Entrance ticket of the Ecomuseum - BRL 18.00
Eco Touristic Tax - $ 80 pesos (Puerto Iguazu Pick ups only)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transfer to your selected hotel in Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu. Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before pick up time. If your hotel is not listed, please provide us your hotel name and address so we will arrange the nearest meeting point for your convenience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- The Mosque doesn’t open on Saturday afternoons and Sundays
- When entering the Mosque, everyone must remove their shoes and women must cover their heads
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel. Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- Please verify your hotel address and pick up time before confirming your purchase.
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- Entrance ticket of the Ecomuseum to be paid locally.
- If you are being picked up in Puerto Iguazu to cross to Brazil, you will need to pay a fee for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu.
- Please make sure to keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The above values are approximated and subject to change without notice.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Foz do Iguaçu City Tour, Ecomuseum, World Wonders, Wax Museum and Dinosaur Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Foz do Iguaçu City Tour, Ecomuseum, World Wonders, Wax Museum and Dinosaur Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Foz do Iguaçu City Tour, Ecomuseum, World Wonders, Wax Museum and Dinosaur Park?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Foz do Iguaçu City Tour, Ecomuseum, World Wonders, Wax Museum and Dinosaur Park?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Foz do Iguaçu City Tour, Ecomuseum, World Wonders, Wax Museum and Dinosaur Park
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingFoz do IguacuPuerto IguazuBus Tours - South BrazilCity Tours - South BrazilHistorical Tours - South BrazilHalf-day Tours - South BrazilCategory