- Day trip to the Argentinian side of Iguazu Falls from Foz do Iguaçu
- Tour the Lower Circuit, Upper Circuit, and Devil's Throat
- Enjoy awesome views of this unbelievable wonder
- Round-trip hotel transportation and professional guide included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
The 275 waterfalls that make up stunning Iguazu Falls straddle the border of Brazil and Argentina and sit not far from Paraguay.
Arrive at the Lower Circuit in Iguazu National Park on the Argentinian side. Walk a trail that is 0.8 miles (1.3 km) long and allows views of smaller falls like Carlos Bozzetti Waterfall. Continue to the Upper Circuit at the top of the waterfalls and catch panoramic views of the area on both sides of the border, including San Martin Island. On the Brazilian side, marvel at Devil's Throat, a 262-foot (80-meter) waterfall that is the largest in both parks. At an impressive altitude of 262 feet (80 meters), Devil's Throat is where the most water pours through the falls and is a must-see stop.
After your day of exploration on the Argentinian side of Iguazu falls, return to your Foz do Iguaçu hotel for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is necessary to bring along your passport and pay close attention to visa restrictions. A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please note that there is a tax per person to be charged when going to Argentina
- You can also add an option with the brazilian side of Iguassu Falls. In this case, tour lasts 11h approximately.
- Iguaçu National Park entrance fee is not included and must be paid locally
- Iguazu National Park Entrance fee is not included and must be paid locally
- The above fees should be paid locally. Prices are approximated and subject to change without notice.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil and Argentina. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms