9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls and other city attractions on this 4-hour sightseeing tour from Foz do Iguaçu. Travel deep into Iguaçu National Park for the region's best, up-close views of Devil's Throat and feel the power of this natural wonder. Then head to the Parque das Aves (Birds Park) to learn about the Brazilian bird species that reside in this sanctuary. Finally, visit the incredible Itaipu Hydroelectric Dam and learn how it provides 20% of all Brazilian energy using the power of the nearby falls. Round-trip transportation from Foz do Iguaçu hotels is included.
- Visit the Brazilian side of the falls, including Devil's Throat and the Cataratas trail
- Visit the Birds Park to learn about local flora and fauna
- Explore the Itaipu Dam and learn about hydroelectric power
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
National Park Entrance Fee.
Ticket to Panoramic Visit to itaipu Dam
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please do inform you hotel or accommodation name or address, we will confirm you pick up time after we got your booking with your location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Falls Vision Receptivo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Brazilian Falls, Bird Park and Itaipu Dam from Foz do Iguaçu?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Brazilian Falls, Bird Park and Itaipu Dam from Foz do Iguaçu?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Brazilian Falls, Bird Park and Itaipu Dam from Foz do Iguaçu?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Brazilian Falls, Bird Park and Itaipu Dam from Foz do Iguaçu?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Brazilian Falls, Bird Park and Itaipu Dam from Foz do Iguaçu
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFoz do IguacuBus Tours - South BrazilNature and Wildlife - South BrazilEco Tours - South BrazilFull-day Tours - South BrazilCategory