- Spectacular views of the UNESCO-listed Iguazú Falls
- Explore the falls by train, boat, and on foot
- Small-group tour: maximum of 14 people
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Puerto Iguazú
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please confirm accommodation details to plan the pickup time
- The minimum age for the boat ride is 12 years old
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- It is recommended to bring a change of clothes as you will get wet on the boat ride
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Falls Vision Receptivo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "if you're not into getting changed then I recommend some clothes more suitable - I had jeans and a cotton t-shirt on and I was getting pretty cold by the end, wool or polyproylene would be a better choice." See review