Full-Day Trip to Iguazú National Park with Small-Group
Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
The mighty Iguazú Falls is one of Argentina’s most impressive natural wonders and protected as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Take in all the highlights of the Iguazú National Park on this tour and enjoy a more personalized experience, traveling in a small group. Ride the Ecological Train through the rainforest; walk along the Devil's Throat, Upper, and Lower circuits; then set sail on a thrilling boat tour and cruise right beneath the falls.
- Spectacular views of the UNESCO-listed Iguazú Falls
- Explore the falls by train, boat, and on foot
- Small-group tour: maximum of 14 people
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Puerto Iguazú
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
National park fees.
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please inform your accommodation name and address, with this information we can confirm your pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please confirm accommodation details to plan the pickup time
- The minimum age for the boat ride is 12 years old
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- It is recommended to bring a change of clothes as you will get wet on the boat ride
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Falls Vision Receptivo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Trip to Iguazú National Park with Small-Group?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Trip to Iguazú National Park with Small-Group?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Trip to Iguazú National Park with Small-Group?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Trip to Iguazú National Park with Small-Group?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "if you're not into getting changed then I recommend some clothes more suitable - I had jeans and a cotton t-shirt on and I was getting pretty cold by the end, wool or polyproylene would be a better choice." See review
Product code: 7558P6