4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend 4 days exploring Iguassu Falls, enjoying the views from both the Argentinian and Brazilian sides. Enjoy engaging and informative commentary from your local guide while you trek around the falls to the various scenic viewpoints. Visit Itaipu Dam, which provides hydroelectric energy for Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay. Round-trip transportation to Cataratas Airport and 3 nights' stay at a 3-star hotel is included.
- 4-day Iguassu Falls tour
- Explore Itaipu Dam and admire the scenic landscape
- Visit both the Brazilian and Argentinian sides of the falls
- English-speaking guide
- 2 lunches, 3 nights accommodation and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip airport transfer
Three nights hotel accommodations at a 3 star hotel
Itaipu Panoramic Tour
Iguassu Falls sightseeing tour to the Brazilian side
Iguassu Falls sightseeing tour to the Argentinian side
Food and drinks, unless specified
Entrance fee to Itaipu Dam Panoramic Tour - BRL 42.00
Iguassu National Park Entrance fee (Brazil side): BRL 83.00
Iguazu National Park Entrance fee: $2000.00 pesos.
Room tax (US 1/Day/Person)
Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu: $80.00 pesos
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transfer to your selected hotel in Foz do Iguaçu. Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before pick up time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil and Argentina. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- It is necessary to bring along your passport and pay close attention to visa restrictions.
- Price is per person in a standard double room
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Non-refundable once booked
- Please make sure your arrival flight arrives at the latest by noon on the first day so that you can do your first activity in the afternoon. This way you can leave anytime on the 4th day.
- If you have limited time due to your schedule flights, your Brazilian side and Argentinian Side might be combined into a one day tour rather than on two separate days.
- The order of the itinerary might be changed if needed.
- Panoramic Tour to Itaipu Dam entrance Fee is not included.
- Entrance fees of the National Parks are not included.
- Prices are approximated and subject to change without notice
- When crossing the border between Brazil and Argentina, you will need to pay a fee for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu.
- Bring cash in local currency to pay additional fees and taxes
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day Iguassu Falls Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day Iguassu Falls Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Day Iguassu Falls Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day Iguassu Falls Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Day Iguassu Falls Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFoz do IguacuBus Tours - South BrazilNature and Wildlife - South BrazilMulti-day Tours - South BrazilWalking Tours - South BrazilCategory