- Discover Iguassu Falls National Park on a 3-day tour
- Visit both the Argentinian and Brazilian side of Iguassu Falls
- Explore the beauty of the park by foot with your English-speaking guide
- 2 nights' accommodation, round-trip airport transfer and 1 lunch included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Explore the area on foot and enjoy views of the Devil's Throat, the 262-foot (80-meter) fall that is considered the most impressive one of the 275 falls at Iguassu. The second day includes a visit to the Argentinian side of the falls, where you'll see some of the smaller waterfalls and enjoy more breathtaking views. On the last day, you'll enjoy transportation back to the airport in time to catch your flight out.
Please see the Itinerary for a more detailed description of the activities on each day.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please make sure your arrival flight arrives at the latest by noon on the first day so that you can do your first activity in the afternoon.
- Price is per person in a standard double room
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil and Argentina. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- Please make sure your departure flight on the 3nd day leaves at least after 6:00pm.
- If you have limited time, the Brazilian side and Argentinian Side might be combined into a one day tour rather than on two separate days.
- If your flight times are outside of our proposed windows please note that it might not be possible to complete the full tour program proposed. We will do our best to accommodate your times, but no refund will be due if you can’t complete all activities because of your scheduled flight times.
- The order of the itinerary might be changed if needed.
- Panoramic Tour to Itaipu Dam entrance Fee is not included.
- Entrance fees of the National Parks are not included.
- When crossing the border between Brazil and Argentina, you will need to pay a fee for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu.
- Most travelers can participate
- Prices are approximated and subject to change without notice
- Bring cash in local currency to pay additional fees and taxes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 46 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms