Departure & Return
We are conveniently located near Fort Myers Beach on last part of the mainland 100ft north the first of the two FMB bridges. Please ensure you arrive at our docks at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time of your sail.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Must be able to easily climb a couple of steps.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Copacetic Sailing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms