4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Go fishing on Lake Okeechobee, Florida's biggest freshwater lake, on a private fishing tour that departs from Clewiston, about 60 miles (100 km) east of Fort Meyers. With a private guide, you can receive tips and try your luck at catching the lake's largemouth bass. Please note, you must purchase your own Florida fishing license before the tour.
- Enjoy a guided fishing trip on Florida's Lake Okeechobee
- Drinking water, fishing gear, and safety equipment included on board
- Cooler and ice provided so you can bring your own food and beverages with you
- Canned beer and other alcoholic beverages in cans only are allowed on board (own expense)
Saved to wishlist!
Cooler, ice, and bottled water
All fishing equipment
All safety equipment
Food and specialty drinks
Live Bait if Desired
Departure & Return
709 Hoover Dike Rd , 709 Hoover Dike Rd, Clewiston, FL 33440, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bass Online Fishing Trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Lake Okeechobee Fishing Trip near Fort Myers?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Lake Okeechobee Fishing Trip near Fort Myers?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Lake Okeechobee Fishing Trip near Fort Myers?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Lake Okeechobee Fishing Trip near Fort Myers?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Lake Okeechobee Fishing Trip near Fort Myers
6 hours 2 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
5 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFort MyersWater Tours - FloridaHalf-day Tours - FloridaWater Tours - NaplesHalf-day Tours - NaplesWater Tours - SarasotaHalf-day Tours - SarasotaCategory