Explore our promoted experiences
- Get great views of Fort Lauderdale sights from aboard a boat
- Family-friendly cruise with onboard coolers, seating areas and restrooms
- Chance to see extravagant mansions, yachts, and cruise ships
- Get out in the water—inflatables and floats are provided
Departure & Return
Dock "i". When entering Bahia Mar Hotel and Marina, take a ticket at the parking gate, make a right and a second right. Park anywhere near "Flamingo Fishing" and "Bluefoot Pirate"; we are right in between those two boats. Please arrive 30 minutes early and use Bathrooms prior to arrival.
PLEASE NOTE: For all bookings for October 11 - November 7, we will be leaving out of this location. There is public parking directly across the street.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Staying Afloat Party Boat
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons