Departure & Return
8:00 am - Villa Romana Shopping (Rua Santa Mônica), close to the Slaviero Executive, Mercure Convention and Quinta da Bica D'agua hotels
8:15 am - At the back of the Majestic hotel (Rua Heitor Luz - Praça Lauro Müller)
8:15 am - In front of the Blue Tree Towers hotel (Rua Bocaiúva, 2304)
8:15 am - At the back of the Novotel hotel (Rua Bocaíuva, corner with Travessa Harmonia)
8h25 -In front of Apart Hotel Rio Branco (next to Porto da Ilha hotel)
8h25 - In front of the Ibis hotel (next to the Lumar hotel and Ecobox Hostel)
8:30 am - In front of the Intercity hotel (Av.Paulo Fontes, 1210)
8h35 - In front of Hotel Faial (Rua Felipe Schmidt, close to Farol da Ilha, ZIP Hotel and Valerim Plaza hotels)
8:45 am - In front of the Metropolitan Cathedral Nossa Senhora do Desterro - Praça VX de Novembro (next to the hotels Cecomtur, Florianópolis Palace, Oscar, Sumaré and Centrosul)
10am - Joaquina Beach (in front of Cris Hotel - Av. Mayor Acácio Garibaldi São Tiago) ** * Whoever chooses this embarkation point, loses the Historic Center. ** Whoever chooses this embarkation point, loses the southern section of the island.
The arrival takes place only at Villa Romana shopping
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Pet Friendly. Non-service pets can board up to 23kgs (dogs and cats)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY BY BUS TURISMO
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Floripa City Tour by Bus - Whole Island - The Most Complete City Tour.
- "No museum time, but you see and locate it so you can go back later." See review