- 8-hour comprehensive tour of Florianópolis
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Florianópolis
- Visit some of the island's most famous beaches
- Learn island history from your guide
- Moderate amount of walking; wear comfortable shoes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
What To Expect
Start at the city's most important square, Praça Novembro XV, where the Palace Cruz e Souza stands, now the home of the historical museum of Santa Catarina. Learn the importance of the palace as a setting for several important historical events, including hosting Brazilian emperors in the past.
Visit the Ponte Hercilio Luz, the first bridge constructed linking Santa Catarina to the mainland. Stop at the Lagoa da Conceição, beloved by locals for its calm waters and lined by historical neighborhood houses. Continue to Jurerê, a trendy spot on the north end of the island frequented by the young, the rich, and the famous.
End your day with drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation
- The tour date might change depending on weather conditions and other variables
- A moderate amount of walking is required. It is advised to wear comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Florianópolis Full Day City Tour.