Are you interested in?
Tikal National Park (Parque Nacional Tikal) Tours
20 Tours & Activities
27 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
70 Tours & Activities
8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Tips for Guide and driver.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup guests at the lobby of the hotel they are staying.
- Mundo Maya-Flores International Airport (FRS), Zone 2, City of Santa Elena de la Cruz, Flores, Guatemala
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Operated by: Maya Adventure Travel
- We adapt the duration and pace of the tour to our guests in a way to still provide them with the best experience possible and give them a full understanding of the maya civilization and importance of Tikal within the Maya World.
- The Park provide seated shared transportation on a truck from the entrance to the Main Plaza for people that have difficulty walking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Reyes Tikal
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tikal Private Day Tour Maya Adventure from Flores?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tikal Private Day Tour Maya Adventure from Flores?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tikal Private Day Tour Maya Adventure from Flores?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tikal Private Day Tour Maya Adventure from Flores?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 290042P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFloresBus Tours - PeténArchaeology Tours - PeténHistorical Tours - PeténBus Tours - San IgnacioArchaeology Tours - San IgnacioHistorical Tours - San IgnacioBus Tours - PlacenciaArchaeology Tours - PlacenciaHistorical Tours - PlacenciaCategory