8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Entry Fees
Lodging X 1 Night
Travel Visa (only applicable to citizens of certain countries)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Transportation will be arranged for you from the airport.
- Mundo Maya International Airport, Aeropuerto Mundo Maya, Flores, Guatemala
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
11/21/2019 - 2/9/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY CharlieTheTraveler
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guatemala: See & Experience it ALL in 8 Days, 1st Class Traveling?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Guatemala: See & Experience it ALL in 8 Days, 1st Class Traveling?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guatemala: See & Experience it ALL in 8 Days, 1st Class Traveling?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guatemala: See & Experience it ALL in 8 Days, 1st Class Traveling?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursHelicopter ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursKayakingAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFloresAir Tours - PeténHelicopter Tours - PeténBus Tours - PeténMulti-day Tours - PeténWater Tours - PeténKayaking - PeténCategory