Are you interested in?
162 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
834 Tours & Activities
Classes & Workshops
211 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Making traditional Italian pasta is an art, and unless you’ve had experience, it can be difficult to learn starting from scratch. This private virtual pasta cooking class zeroes in on you and your group so you can soak in all the steps from the comfort of your kitchen in real time with an instructor from Tuscany. From fettuccine to gnocchi and ravioli, walk away from this class with recipes straight from Italy.
- A local Tuscan teaches you to cook authentic Italian pasta from home
- Use Skype to ask your instructor questions in real time
- You can request to adapt the ingredient list to fit what you already have
- This virtual cooking class is good for up to two connections of four people each
Saved to wishlist!
Fettuccine, Tagliatelle, Pappardelle
Live interactve private cooking class
Personal chef exclusively for you
Connection in real time
Recipes on line
Possibility to ask questions even after the lesson
Shopping list with "tips and trick"
Departure & Return
Departure PointTuscan Taste Florence, Via Romana 41r Rosso, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
Virtual Class Gourmet food
5/27/2020 - 2/20/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 09:00 PM|
MULTIPLE CONNECTION (MAXIMUM 4
5/8/2020 - 2/20/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Chef Vary
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Virtual Pasta Cooking Class, Live from Tuscany?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Virtual Pasta Cooking Class, Live from Tuscany?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Virtual Pasta Cooking Class, Live from Tuscany?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Virtual Pasta Cooking Class, Live from Tuscany?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We will absolutely take another virtual cooking class with her, and when we make it to Italy we for sure will take her class in person!" See review
Product code: 8963P27
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeFlorenceCooking Classes - TuscanyCooking Classes - ChiantiCooking Classes - San GimignanoCategory
San FredianoBrunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Stibbert MuseumPiazza della SignoriaPiazza di Santa Maria NovellaPiazza della RepubblicaLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)St Mark’s Anglican ChurchSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Barberino Designer Outlet Ponte Santa TrinitaVasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Palazzo DavanzatiArno RiverVilla GamberaiaBasilica of Santa Maria Novella