1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Unlock the secrets of Florence’s famous Duomo—an architectural marvel designed in the 15th century and the icon of the Renaissance city. Learn about the history of Brunelleschi’s red-roofed dome as you climb to its very top, stopping along the way to explore hidden terraces and chambers not open to the general public. Be rewarded by panoramic views of Florence. Skip-the-line admission includes a guided tour of the cathedral and crypt.
- Guided tour of Florence's iconic Duomo
- Learn the fascinating history behind Brunelleschi's architectural marvel
- Climb to the very top of the dome to take in stunning panoramic views of the city below
- Gain access to secret terraces and rooms not open to the general public
Saved to wishlist!
Skip the line access to Florence Cathedral
Guided tour of the Cathedral and exceptional opening of Duomo North terrace
Skip the line and reserved access to Brunelleschi's Dome
Exclusive access to the central nave
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza di San Giovanni , Piazza di San Giovanni, 50123 Firenze FI, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Piazza San Giovanni, 7 (Duomo Complex Ticket Office)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Good walking shoes are recommended
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note the number of steps to reach the top of each monument: Terraces: 153 - Terraces + Brunelleschi's Dome: 153 + 310 from the Terraces
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ciaoflorence Tours & Travels Srl
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Duomo Complex and Its Hidden Terraces?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Duomo Complex and Its Hidden Terraces?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Duomo Complex and Its Hidden Terraces?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 6367P9
Compare Similar Experiences
The Duomo Complex and Its Hidden Terraces
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Ponte Santa TrinitaBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaLoggia dei LanziStibbert MuseumBargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Pharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaHard Rock Cafe FlorencePalazzo DavanzatiGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Palazzo VecchioOpera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Barberino Designer Outlet OltrarnoSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Prada Outlet