1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Peruse a fascinating collection of arms and armor both Western and Eastern civilizations from the 15th to 19th centuries at the Stibbert Museum in Florence. In Stibbert's former personal residence there are nearly 60 rooms filled with art and artifacts, including historic paintings, costumes, tapestries. Purchase a ticket with an admission time slot to skip the lines at the museum.
- Purchase a ticket to the Stibbert Museum ahead of time to skip the long lines
- Peruse a vast collection of arms and armor from the 1400s to 1800s
- Other museum items include historic paintings, costumes, and tapestries
- The museum with more than 60 rooms was once Stibbert’s family home,
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointStibbert Museum, Via Federigo Stibbert 26, 50134, Florence Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Important note: you will be assigned an exact entrance time which will be the one you have to respect in order to make the visit. The time can be any time during the opening time (8:15am - 4:45pm) and will be indicated on the voucher issued by the provider, within one business day from your booking request
- PLEASE NOTICE
- Confirmed time is not always the same time you requested; museum automatically confirms the closest available time on the same date if requested time is sold out.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The use of the mask is mandatory for visitors and museum staff during the whole time spent inside the museum.
- The museum has adopted a variety of rules in order to limit the possibility of contagions: - Limitation of entrances and exit - Social distancing in places like restourants, shops, and public places inside the museum - Use of signs to enforce the physical distance of at least 1 meter - Dispenser are available in several areas of the museums for hand sanitization - Daily cleaning of rooms, work stations and public places inside the museum are ensured - The staff at the museum could measure you body heat by the use of a thermometer
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Weekend in Italy
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingFlorenceSkip-the-Line Tours - TuscanyAttractions & Museums - TuscanyMuseum Tickets & Passes - TuscanySkip-the-Line Tours - ChiantiAttractions & Museums - ChiantiMuseum Tickets & Passes - ChiantiSkip-the-Line Tours - San GimignanoAttractions & Museums - San GimignanoMuseum Tickets & Passes - San GimignanoCategory
Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Loggia dei LanziPalazzo DavanzatiPiazza della RepubblicaBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Pharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaStibbert MuseumFlorence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Arno RiverSan Marco MuseumGalileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Bardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Pitti Palace Palatine GalleryFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)St Mark’s Anglican ChurchBargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)