Small-Group Wine Tasting Experience in the Tuscan Countryside
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the many delights of Tuscany’s wine country on this small-group tasting tour from Florence. Travel along beautiful hillside roads through vineyards, olive groves and cypress trees. Visit 2 top-rated wineries in the famed Chianti Classico region, tour the cellars and learn how wine is produced using traditional methods. Taste different wines, along with olive oil and Tuscan specialties like fresh cheeses and bruschetta. Group size is limited to twenty-five participants for a more personalized experience.
- 4-hour wine tasting tour in the Tuscan countryside, from Florence
- Set out along hillside roads through Tuscany, passing among olive groves and vineyards as you go
- Enjoy the personalized attention of a small-group size
- Guided visit of 2 different Chianti wineries
- Tasting of different wines and olive oil at the first winery
- Tasting of different wines and olive oil at the second winery paired with local Tuscan specialties (cheese, salami, cured ham and bruschetta)
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
A smaller group size of 25 means a more intimate Tuscan tasting experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Where is the meeting point?
The meeting point for this tour is Piazzale Montelungo Bus Terminal.
- "Make sure you know exactly where to meet the bus as it wasn't where Google Maps originally indicated, its a bit behind the train station." See review
- "This type of thing is a must if you are in Italy." See review
- "Although you might need a afternoon nap after all the wines you will taste." See review
Product code: 5292P25
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesFood ToursBus ToursCity PackagesCooking ClassesWine TastingPackages & Special EventsHalf-day ToursExperiences TypesExperiences ThemesExperiences TypesExperiences TypesMarket Driven MerchandisingFlorenceUnique Experiences - TuscanyFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyCity Packages - TuscanyCooking Classes - TuscanyWine Tasting - TuscanyPackages & Special Events - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyUnique Experiences - ChiantiFood Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiCity Packages - ChiantiCooking Classes - ChiantiWine Tasting - ChiantiPackages & Special Events - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiUnique Experiences - San GimignanoFood Tours - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoCity Packages - San GimignanoCooking Classes - San GimignanoWine Tasting - San GimignanoPackages & Special Events - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Leonardo Da Vinci MuseumFlorence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Basilica of Santa Maria NovellaPiazza della SignoriaPalazzo DavanzatiDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Florence American Cemetery and MemorialArno RiverGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)San Miniato al MonteBarberino Designer Outlet Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)