Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Uffizi Gallery in Florence
- Explore the Uffizi Gallery at leisure and see the pieces of art that interest you most
- See incredible pieces of Renaissance artwork by the likes of Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo
- Look out for masterpieces such as Michelangelo’s "Doni Tondo" and Titian’s "Venus of Urbino"
What To Expect
The Uffizi comprises work from Ancient Greece to the 18th century, but its true gems hail from the Renaissance era. The 45 rooms are arranged chronologically, so you can begin exploring through the early Renaissance first, pausing to admire work from Giotto and Fra Angelico, before heading to the masterpieces of the High Renaissance. See Botticelli’s "Birth of Venus", Michelangelo’s "Doni Tondo" and da Vinci’s famed "Annunciation". Pass by Titian’s Venetian paintings and head upstairs to check out Caravaggio.
Roam around the museum for as long as you like, resting your legs at the rooftop café (own expense), if you wish.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you are visiting Florence a tour guide for this museum is very informative and helpful to be taken by the long lines as a group and not have the hassle and exhaustion." See review
- "This is an excellent way to make sure you can see the Uffizi Gallery." See review
- "If you need to embrace the artistic nature of Florence this is the place." See review