Are you interested in?
Accademia Gallery (Galleria dell'Accademia) Tours
332 Tours & Activities
Attractions & Museums
82 Tours & Activities
Arts & Design
560 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Many visitors are surprised to learn that Florence is home to three “David” statues—but the original masterpiece by Michelangelo is housed within the Accademia Gallery. Feast your eyes on the real thing without wasting time standing in line thanks to priority museum entrance. Whether you want to quickly see the colossal statue and move on or linger among other Renaissance treasures, do so at your own pace.
- Save precious vacation time with skip-the-line access to the Accademia Gallery
- Stand before the original “David” statue by Michelangelo
- Stay as long as you like inside the world-class museum
- Great option for independent travelers who prefer to go at their own pace
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance Ticket and Priority Entrance.
This is not a Guided Tour and transportation.
Departure & Return
Departure PointGalleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
Ticket Redemption Point
Via Ricasoli, 41, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Destination Europe
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Priority Entrance Tickets : Florence Accademia Gallery Tickets?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Priority Entrance Tickets : Florence Accademia Gallery Tickets?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Priority Entrance Tickets : Florence Accademia Gallery Tickets?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all 21
See all 21
- "Small museum 1-2 hrs to visit, but definitely worth going to." See review
- "Yes, there is still a 5 to 15 minute line to get through the metal detector, but it is much shorter than the normal line." See review
- "We learned a lot and felt the additional cost was worth it to avoid sitting in line for a few hours and allowed us to do more things in Florence!" See review
Product code: 74043P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingFlorenceSkip-the-Line Tours - TuscanyAttractions & Museums - TuscanyMuseum Tickets & Passes - TuscanySkip-the-Line Tours - ChiantiAttractions & Museums - ChiantiMuseum Tickets & Passes - ChiantiSkip-the-Line Tours - San GimignanoAttractions & Museums - San GimignanoMuseum Tickets & Passes - San GimignanoCategory
Florence American Cemetery and MemorialBargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Pitti Palace Palatine GalleryArno RiverGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Palazzo VecchioPonte Santa TrinitaPiazza della SignoriaPiazza della Santissima Annunziata Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Hard Rock Cafe FlorenceAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioFlorence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Fountain of NeptuneMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Piazza della RepubblicaPharmacy of Santa Maria Novella