1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
The Basilica di Santa Croce, with its austere interior and neo-Gothic façade, is one of the largest Franciscan churches in the world, and is part of a complex of religious buildings that include cloisters, crypts, and the Museo dell’Opera. With this pre-booked ticket, save yourself the trouble of waiting in line for admission to the complex, leaving you more time to see the religious art and burial places of some Florence’s most important artists, writers, and scientists.
- Save time by pre-booking admission to the Basilica Santa Croce
- Get access to the complex—the Basilica, baptistery, crypt, cloisters, and the Museo dell’Opera
- Have more time to see the sepulchers, tombs, altars, and frescoes inside the Basilica
- Get a chance to see the tombs of Machiavelli, Galileo Galilei, and Dante Alighieri
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free tickets can only be gotten directly at museums and monuments
- Confirmed time is not always the same time you requested; museum automatically confirms the closest available time (any time) on the same date if requested time is sold out
- ATTENTION: after booking, you will receive the entry tickets that you will need to print and bring with you. The confirmation Voucher is NOT the entry ticket.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The use of the mask is mandatory for visitors and museum staff during the whole time spent inside the museum.
- The museum has adopted a variety of rules in order to limit the possibility of contagions: - Limitation of entrances and exit - Social distancing in places like restourants, shops, and public places inside the museum - Use of signs to enforce the physical distance of at least 1 meter - Dispenser are available in several areas of the museums for hand sanitization - Daily cleaning of rooms, work stations and public places inside the museum are ensured - The staff at the museum could measure you body heat by the use of a thermometer
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Weekend in Italy
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Santa Croce Basilica Entrance ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Santa Croce Basilica Entrance ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Santa Croce Basilica Entrance ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Santa Croce Basilica Entrance ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "to 2 hours is a good time to spend here." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Santa Croce Basilica Entrance ticket
1 to 2 hours
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingFlorenceSkip-the-Line Tours - TuscanyAttractions & Museums - TuscanyMuseum Tickets & Passes - TuscanySkip-the-Line Tours - ChiantiAttractions & Museums - ChiantiMuseum Tickets & Passes - ChiantiSkip-the-Line Tours - San GimignanoAttractions & Museums - San GimignanoMuseum Tickets & Passes - San GimignanoCategory
Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele) Tours & TicketsPiazza della Signoria Tours & TicketsGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore) Tours & TicketsPharmacy of Santa Maria Novella Tours & TicketsAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio Tours & TicketsBarberino Designer Outlet Tours & TicketsPiazza Santa Croce Tours & TicketsPitti Palace Palatine Gallery Tours & TicketsPiazza della Santissima Annunziata Tours & TicketsPitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti) Tours & TicketsPrada Outlet Tours & TicketsBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini) Tours & TicketsSalvatore Ferragamo Museum Tours & TicketsOpera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo) Tours & TicketsPiazza della Repubblica Tours & TicketsSan Marco Museum Tours & TicketsOspedale degli Innocenti Tours & TicketsBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo) Tours & TicketsSt Mark’s Anglican Church Tours & TicketsPonte Santa Trinita Tours & Tickets