3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover what life was like for Florence residents from the Middle Ages through its years as the cradle of the Renaissance on an exclusive 'Art of Living in Florence' tour. Visit such places as the Palazzo Davanzati, which houses the Museum of the Old Florentine House, and the Palazzo Medici—an exquisite example of Renaissance architecture and home to the frescoed 'Chapel of the Magi.' Afterward enjoy a private visit to a historical palace, home to one of the oldest established families in Florence.
- The Art of Living in Florence during the Renaissance Tour, with a visit to a private palace
- Learn what life was life for city residents during one of the most creative periods of its existence—the Renaissance
- Visit the Museum of the Old Florentine House and Palazzo Medici, where members of the illustrious Medici family (who shaped Florence into the cradle of the Renaissance) once lived
- Enjoy exclusive entry to a private, antique-filled palace where one of the city's long-established families still resides
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointCentral Florence
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18 years
- OPERATED BY Città Nascosta Firenze
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 19030P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursHalf-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceCity Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyCity Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiCity Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Perseus StatueGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Palazzo StrozziHard Rock Cafe FlorenceBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Basilica of Santa Maria NovellaPitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Ponte Santa TrinitaFountain of NeptuneOspedale degli InnocentiPiazza di Santa Maria NovellaSt Mark’s Anglican ChurchStibbert MuseumPiazza della Santissima Annunziata Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Florence American Cemetery and Memorial