Are you interested in?
542 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
843 Tours & Activities
Florence Top Things to Do
47 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Visit a 900-year-old Tuscan castle, where you can learn how to make pasta and taste wine from the historic cellars, on this half-day tour. With a small group, eat a lunch of pasta you made by hand and taste three wines. After lunch, enjoy free time to explore the vineyards and wander the castle's grounds.
- Visit a 900-year-old Tuscan castle
- Pasta-making class and lunch
- Taste three different wines
- Morning or afternoon departure times
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attraction
Hotel pickup and drop-off (contact supplier for separate arrangement)
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia di Santa Brigida, 9, 50065 Pontassieve FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Tour available for minimum 2 people (single booking not accepted)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- We are open in respect of all Covid-19 laws: Our staff wears protective equipment. Fever will be measured before the tour starts.Travelers are required to wear personal protective equipment (masks) during the tour...of course not during the wine tasting. Participants are required to observe social distancing during the experience (1 mt. from each other). More frequent cleaning or sanitizing procedures in place.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Castello del Trebbio
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tuscan Castle and Cellars Small Group Tour with Pasta Making Class +Wine Tasting?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tuscan Castle and Cellars Small Group Tour with Pasta Making Class +Wine Tasting?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tuscan Castle and Cellars Small Group Tour with Pasta Making Class +Wine Tasting?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tuscan Castle and Cellars Small Group Tour with Pasta Making Class +Wine Tasting?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 29301P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesFlorenceFood Tours - TuscanyUnique Experiences - TuscanyCooking Classes - TuscanyDining Experiences - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFood Tours - ChiantiUnique Experiences - ChiantiCooking Classes - ChiantiDining Experiences - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiFood Tours - San GimignanoUnique Experiences - San GimignanoCooking Classes - San GimignanoDining Experiences - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoCategory
Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaBarberino Designer Outlet Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Fountain of NeptuneMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Hard Rock Cafe FlorenceBrunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Pitti Palace Palatine GalleryMedici ChapelsPalazzo VecchioPiazza della Santissima Annunziata Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Villa GamberaiaLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Loggia dei LanziFlorence American Cemetery and MemorialPiazza della RepubblicaArno RiverStibbert Museum