2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Leave your guidebook behind and get a personal introduction to the history and treasures of Florence on a private walking tour starting right at your hotel. Trace the birth of the Renaissance on a carefully planned stroll past monuments like the Santa Croce Church, Piazza della Republica, and magnificent Duomo, plus many hidden gems. Your dedicated guide is like having a savvy local friend to show you around one of Europe's most beautiful cities.
- Enjoy a custom overview of Florence’s art and architecture
- Learn the history behind major landmarks like the Bargello Palace and Ponte Vecchio
- Avoid getting lost in a large tour group, and have all your questions answered
- Since it's a private tour, walk at your own pace and get personalized attention
Saved to wishlist!
Blue Badge guide
Professional art historian guide
Hotel walking pickup (selected hotels only)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza di Santa Croce, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Please confirm your hotel address. If it is a central located one the guide will meet you there.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guided Tours of Florence and Tuscany
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour of Florence highlights from Duomo to Santa Croce with Hotel pick up?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour of Florence highlights from Duomo to Santa Croce with Hotel pick up?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour of Florence highlights from Duomo to Santa Croce with Hotel pick up?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 88528P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceArchitecture Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyArchitecture Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiArchitecture Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoCategory
San Miniato al MonteBrunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Pharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaFountain of NeptuneSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Piazza Santa CroceBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Florence American Cemetery and MemorialOpera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Hard Rock Cafe FlorenceBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)San Marco MuseumLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Loggia dei LanziFlorence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Stibbert MuseumGucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Villa GamberaiaAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio