- Private walking tour of Florence, the birthplace of the Renaissance
- Learn about the city's captivating past and continued artistic legacy from an art historian guide
- Visit city center highlights like the Duomo, St John’s Baptistery, Piazza della Signoria, San Lorenzo market and Ponte Vecchio
- Ideal for families and small groups
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Piazza della repubblica, right below the column (next to the carousel). If you prefer meet us at your hotel (only if it's centrally located) we can meet there. Please write us where you prefer start the tour (at your hotel located in the historical center of Florence or in Piazza della Repubblica).
This is a private tour, so if you would like to end the tour in another place in the historical center please let us know!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code: in summer please cover shoulders and legs if you would visit churches
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Qualified Tourist Guide of Florence - Giulia Bozzi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.