To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Discover the beautiful city of Florence on this 3-hour private walking tour. Visit the city’s key landmarks such as the Duomo and Santa Croce as you listen to informative commentary from your guide about the history of Florence from ancient Roman times through the Renaissance. Learn about two of Florence’s most famous figures, Dante and Michelangelo, as you take in the beauty of the city that inspired them.
- Explore the city of Florence on a 3-hour private walking tour
- See the city’s famous landmarks like the Duomo and Ponte Vecchio
- Learn about the history of the city and its famous inhabitants
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private tour guide
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza della Repubblica, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Private Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Florence walking tour with Gelato!?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Florence walking tour with Gelato!?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Florence walking tour with Gelato!?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Florence walking tour with Gelato!?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 30491P72
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceCity Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyCity Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiCity Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaGalileo Museum (Museo Galileo)St Mark’s Anglican ChurchLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Ospedale degli InnocentiPonte Santa TrinitaSan Marco MuseumDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioPiazza della RepubblicaPalazzo VecchioFlorence American Cemetery and MemorialPiazza Santa CrocePiazza della SignoriaPrada OutletLeonardo Da Vinci Museum