Are you interested in?
Leaning Tower of Pisa Tours
272 Tours & Activities
844 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2129 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Pisa and Lucca are two of the most popular day-trip destinations from Florence, but it can be complicated to visit both these Tuscan cities in one day. With this private tour, convenient round-trip transportation and skip-the-line tickets to the Leaning Tower save you precious hours. Explore Pisa’s magnificent Duomo complex in the Piazza dei Miracoli with an art historian guide, and afterwards enjoy free time to take in Lucca at your own pace.
- Visit Pisa with a guide and skip the lines to the Leaning Tower
- Free time to take in Lucca’s highlights on your own
- Convenient round-trip transportation to and from Florence
- A private tour for more personal attention and a relaxed pace
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Professional art historian guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please confirm your pick up address.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Tours of Florence
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pisa & Lucca Guided Day Tour from Florence w Leaning Tower Skip-the-Line Access?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pisa & Lucca Guided Day Tour from Florence w Leaning Tower Skip-the-Line Access?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pisa & Lucca Guided Day Tour from Florence w Leaning Tower Skip-the-Line Access?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 101798P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchitecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceBus Tours - TuscanyArchitecture Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - ChiantiArchitecture Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - San GimignanoArchitecture Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioSan FredianoStibbert MuseumPitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Hard Rock Cafe FlorenceBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Prada OutletPerseus StatueSan Miniato al MontePonte Santa TrinitaOltrarnoFountain of NeptuneMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Bardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Piazza Santa Croce