4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This half-day tour takes you to four notable landmarks in Florence. Visit the Opera del Duomo museum, Florence Cathedral, Brunelleschi's Dome, and the Baptistery of St. John. Spend about an hour in each location—enough time to explore and take photos. Immerse yourself in priceless art and sculptures, ornate architecture, and centuries of religious history.
- Half-day tour of notable Catholic landmarks
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance tickets to all four locations included
- Learn about the city's Catholic culture and history
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointSlowTourTuscany, Lungarno degli Acciaiuoli, 32/R, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your ticket will be valid 72 hours from the first use, so you can also climb up Giotto’s Bell Tower
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Slow Tour Tuscany
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 62794P34
Explore Similar Things to Do
ClimbingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesFlorenceClimbing - TuscanyClimbing - ChiantiClimbing - San GimignanoCategory
Palazzo DavanzatiLoggia dei LanziPharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Ospedale degli InnocentiSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Florence American Cemetery and MemorialPalazzo StrozziPrada OutletBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioPiazza Santa CroceGucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)San Miniato al MonteStibbert Museum