To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Discover the legends and legacy one of the world’s most famous works of art on a 1-hour tour devoted entirely to Michelangelo’s magnificent ‘David’ sculpture. On a visit to Florence’s Accademia Gallery, learn about the man behind the masterpiece, as well as the sculpture’s inspiration and commission during the peak of the Renaissance. Save time and beat the crowds with reserved entry into one of the city’s most popular museums.
- Specialty 1-hour tour exploring the history of Michelangelo's iconic David sculpture
- See the enigmatic sculpture and other works by Michelangelo at the famous Accademia Gallery
- Learn about the career arc of one of Italy's most famous artists and how it was backed by the powerful Medicis
- Discover unique insights into the design and creation of David
- Save time and skip the long lines with reserved museum entry
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia dei Sassetti, 1, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsVia Ricasoli, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport (or other photo ID) is required on the day of travel for all persons aged 17 years and under
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Artviva The Original & Best Walking Tour
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Michelangelo's David Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Michelangelo's David Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Michelangelo's David Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Michelangelo's David Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 6144P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursArt ToursCultural & Theme ToursFlorenceHistorical Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)St Mark’s Anglican ChurchPonte Santa TrinitaOpera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Palazzo VecchioMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Florence American Cemetery and MemorialSalvatore Ferragamo MuseumPiazza della RepubblicaAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Florence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Medici ChapelsDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)San Miniato al MontePiazza della Signoria