To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Step inside the former seat of Florence’s powerful Medici rulers on a tour of the opulent Palazzo Vecchio. Most visitors see this medieval palace from the outside, but few enter the stone walls to see the regal apartments and salons adorned with priceless Renaissance paintings and sculptures. You also get access to the Arnolfo Towers for unmatched aerial views of Piazza della Signoria.
- Get an inside look at the medieval Palazzo Vecchio
- Admire frescoes in the Salone dei Cinquecento and lavish royal apartments
- Learn the fascinating history of the Medici clan from a guide
- Climb to the top of the bell tower for panoramic views over Florence
Saved to wishlist!
professional guide for 2 hours
entrance reserved tickets for the Museum
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza della Signoria, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- MANDATORY USE OF MASK AND LATEX GLOVES
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ACCORD Italy Smart Tours & Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Palazzo Vecchio in Florence ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Palazzo Vecchio in Florence ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Palazzo Vecchio in Florence ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Palazzo Vecchio in Florence ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 7779P38
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Basilica of Santa Maria Novella (Basilica di Santa Maria Novella)Palazzo VecchioLoggia dei LanziOspedale degli InnocentiBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaSalvatore Ferragamo MuseumPitti Palace Palatine GalleryBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Villa GamberaiaMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Ponte Santa TrinitaPharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaFountain of NeptunePitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaBarberino Designer Outlet St Mark’s Anglican Church