- Concert of Italian operas in Florence's Santa Monaca Church
- Listen to opera selections performed by professional singers
- Hear arias from famous operas such as 'The Marriage of Figaro' and 'La Traviata'
- Enjoy the setting of a 15th-century church for the concert
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Enter the Santa Monaca Church in the Oltrarno neighborhood of Florence, which dates from the early 1400s but has only been used for performances and exhibits since the 19th century.
Enjoy a concert of arias performed by professional singers and chosen from a variety of famous operas. Admire the operatic skill of these world-traveled musicians, including sopranos, mezzo-sopranos, tenors, baritones and basses. Hear selections from 'The Marriage of Figaro,' 'Tosca,' 'The Barber of Seville,' 'Madame Butterfly,' 'La Bohème' and 'La Traviata.'
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Elena Pinciaroli
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews