Explore our promoted experiences
- Try your hand at traditional Tuscan pottery with an artisan in Montelupo
- Tour a historic workshop and pick up the techniques to making majolica
- Create a pottery piece from start to finish, to be shipped directly to you
- Optional transportation from Montelupo to the workshop outside of town
Departure & Return
We will meet in the shop, easily reachable by the Montelupo-Capraia train station in three minutes by walking (there is also a car parking there, if needed)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY La Galleria Nuove Forme d'Arte
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.