To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Put on your detective cap and get ready to solve a historic murder mystery in Florence. During this interactive, self-guided game, follow the clues to solve a Renaissance-era crime involving an illustrious cast of Florentine characters. See some of the city’s most iconic landmarks and hidden corners through a unique lens on this challenging scavenger hunt, and win a prize if you’re the first to crack the case.
- Interactive murder mystery game in Florence
- Follow clues to solve a Renaissance-era crime
- Go at your own pace on a self-guided scavenger hunt
- See the city's historic landmarks through a detective's eye
- Fun and unique way to explore the birthplace of the Renaissance
- Prize awarded to the winner
Saved to wishlist!
Gift for winner
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointCorso dei Tintori, 6, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Participants are requested to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- MANDATORY USE OF MASK AND LATEX GLOVES
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ACCORD Italy Smart Tours & Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7779P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaVasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Villa GamberaiaPitti Palace Palatine GalleryArno RiverGalileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Bardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Basilica of Santa Maria Novella (Basilica di Santa Maria Novella)Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Hard Rock Cafe FlorenceOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Piazza della Santissima Annunziata Perseus StatuePalazzo DavanzatiFlorence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Medici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)St Mark’s Anglican Church