Food Tasting Tour in Florence
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Delve into the Florentine culinary culture with this 2-hour food-focused tour. Learn about the history of Italian food and drink through insightful commentary and visits to several landmark bakeries and restaurants, including Florence's oldest bakery and the San Lorenzo Market. All food and drink tastings at five different locations are included.
- Food-loving guide provides insightful commentary
- Visit hidden gem food stops with a guide in the lead
- Five different stops for food and drink tastings
- Learn about Italian culinary culture
Expert local guide
Food and drink
Tastings at five different locations
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure Point50123 Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please let the supplier know prior to booking of any food dislikes or allergies.
- Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible. If you have any special needs, please contact the supplier directly before booking so that they may be able to accommodate this.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Visit Europa Today
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 31070P75
Explore Similar Things to Do
Palazzo VecchioPitti Palace Palatine GalleryOltrarnoFlorence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Fountain of NeptuneVilla GamberaiaMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Medici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)San FredianoAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioMedici ChapelsPiazza della SignoriaBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Leonardo Da Vinci MuseumSt Mark’s Anglican ChurchGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Salvatore Ferragamo Museum