2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
As one of Italy’s most visited cities, Florence is often packed with tourists during the day. With this guided walking tour, experience the magic of the city’s historic center by night when the streets are quieter and sights like the Duomo and its baptistery and bell tower, Palazzo Signoria, the Porcellino market, and Ponte Vecchio are theatrically lit.
- See Florence’s top sights without the crowds with a night tour
- Enjoy the dramatic lighting of highlights like the Duomo and Ponte Vecchio
- Learn about the history of the city’s treasures with an art historian guide
- Walk through four of the most important squares in the historic center
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Small-group tour or private tour
Departure & Return
Piazza di Santa Croce, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Piazza di San Lorenzo, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private Tours of Florence
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Florence by Night Guided Walking Tour:Duomo Old Bridge & All Must-See Highlights?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Florence by Night Guided Walking Tour:Duomo Old Bridge & All Must-See Highlights?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Florence by Night Guided Walking Tour:Duomo Old Bridge & All Must-See Highlights?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceNight Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyNight Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiNight Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Palazzo StrozziPiazza Santa CroceSan Marco MuseumMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Palazzo DavanzatiLoggia dei LanziBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Prada OutletFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Piazza della Santissima Annunziata Villa GamberaiaGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Leonardo Da Vinci Museum