- 2-hour sunset walking tour in Florence with wine tastings
- Sample Chianti wines and savory snacks at two different wine stops
- Walk through the Oltrarno district, where many artisans work
- See some of Florence's main sights from the outside, including the Duomo
Departure & Return
The meeting point is in front of Benvenuto Cellini statue on Ponte Vecchio. From 1st November to 31st March at 5.30 pm From 1st April to 31st October at 7.30 pm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Wander through the streets of the Oltrarno neighborhood, where many local artisans have their workshops. Admire how cafes and shops are set among gardens, squares, and churches. Stop first at a local winery to taste Chianti wines and nibble on some savory snacks. Hang onto your glass, because you'll need it later in the tour.
After the first stop, passing through the heart of Florence, walk through the Piazza del Duomo and the Piazza della Signoria to see some of Florence's major sights – including the cathedral and Palazzo Vecchio – from the outside. Conclude your tour in the city center with another wine tasting, with accompanying snacks.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Italian and German are confirmed with a minimum of 4 participants.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Albatravel Florence
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas