Florence Walking FoodTour
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Florence walking Gourmet FoodTour
Friendly Licensed Expert Tour Guide for the entire tour duration in a small group
Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people for an intimate sightseeing experience
Tipping is not included in our service fees, it is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
Departure & Return
Departure PointFontana del Nettuno, Piazza della Signoria, 16R, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsPiazza di Santa Croce, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Meet Tour Guide approximately at least 15 minutes in advance. If you will arrive late cannot be accommodated, so no refunds or discounts will be issued
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people for an intimate sightseeing experience
- Please inform us of any food allergies or special dietary requirements and we will be happy to accommodate you
- Highly recommended to not have brunch or lunch before the tour starts
- Avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ItalyBesTours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Florence Walking FoodTour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Florence Walking FoodTour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Florence Walking FoodTour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 107660P216
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingFlorenceFood Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyStreet Food Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiStreet Food Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiFood Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoStreet Food Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Pitti Palace Palatine GalleryOpera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Piazza della SignoriaPalazzo StrozziPalazzo DavanzatiPiazza Santa CroceSt Mark’s Anglican ChurchLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaFlorence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Perseus StatueDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Leonardo Da Vinci MuseumFountain of NeptuneBrunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Basilica of Santa Maria Novella (Basilica di Santa Maria Novella)Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Medici Chapels