4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation in 3 or 4-Star Hotels
Excursion of the tours outside Florence city on a GT Coach on Day 2 & 3. bus tour with a tour leader
Dinner & Beverages (throughout the tour) / Lunch on Day 01 & 04
Guide Tips, Porterage at hotels, transportation to/from airport, Personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza della Stazione, 50, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that most rooms & washrooms in European Hotels are small.
- Breakfast would be continental buffet type offering a variety of bread, jams, milk, cereals, eggs, etc.
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair passengers or anyone with difficulty in walking.
- City Map & an itinerary with Meeting Points for each tour will be provided for the travelers.
- Tour duration may vary based on weather conditions, traffic and road conditions
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert us when booking and before the tour to avoid any inconvenience
- In case of any medical condition, alert us when booking and before the tour to avoid any inconvenience.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Star Florence
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Florence: The best of the city in 4- Days?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Florence: The best of the city in 4- Days?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Florence: The best of the city in 4- Days?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 73434P27
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceBus Tours - TuscanyMulti-day Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - ChiantiMulti-day Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - San GimignanoMulti-day Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Pharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaSan Miniato al MonteSan FredianoPiazza della RepubblicaBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Arno RiverPiazza Santa CroceGucci Garden (Gucci Museo)San Marco MuseumGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Medici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)St Mark’s Anglican ChurchPonte Santa TrinitaOspedale degli InnocentiSalvatore Ferragamo MuseumPrada OutletVilla GamberaiaFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Hard Rock Cafe FlorenceBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)