4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
As the sun sets over Florence, join up with a guide and small group for a walking food tour showcasing some of the city's best bites. You'll stroll along, stopping at multiple locations and savoring tastes of truffle cheese, cured local meats, and Italian wine. Sit back and enjoy a cooking demonstration on how to prepare a perfect Florentine steak. After the tour, head off into the night with some other recommendations from your guide on where to eat and drink.
- Course of food tastings adds up to a full meal
- Food and wine pairings teach you about Italian culinary culture
- Intimate group of just 12 people or fewer
- Get to know one of Florence's trendiest neighborhoods
Saved to wishlist!
19 samples at 6 different tasting locations
Negroni cocktail and wine tasting
Local english speaking guide
Florence - A food lover’s guide
Gratuities / Tips for guides
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Email to advise of any dietary requirements such as vegetarian and gluten-free diets
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You must be 18+ to drink alcoholic beverages on the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florence Food Tours by Eating Europe
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Florence Sunset Food Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Florence Sunset Food Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Florence Sunset Food Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Florence Sunset Food Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Florence Sunset Food Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingFlorenceFood Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiFood Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Bardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Arno RiverStibbert MuseumPonte Santa TrinitaLeonardo Da Vinci MuseumMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Perseus StatueAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Piazza della SignoriaPiazza Santa CroceSt Mark’s Anglican ChurchSan Miniato al MontePiazza della RepubblicaBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Pitti Palace Palatine GalleryLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)