- Guided tour of Florence's highlights by Segway
- Easier than a walking tour
- live guide provides entertaining and informative commentary
- Escorted by a professional and knowledgeable guide
- Numbers limited to a maximum of six, ensuring personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Close to Piazza della Signoria, in central Florence. Address: Via dei Cimatori, 9Red, 50122, Firenze, Italy. Meet your guide in the office of Italy Segway Florence. The office is located between Piazza della Signoria and the House of Dante Alighieri. Your tour guide will be waiting for you.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
As you glide past each historical site and architectural gem, hear entertaining anecdotes and facts about the history of Florence. Discover top attractions, including the iconic Duomo, the Uffizi Gallery and the lively activity of Piazza della Signoria and Piazza della Repubblica. You’ll also spot the burial site of famous Italians like Galileo and Michelangelo in Piazza Santa Croce as well as other important churches and monuments.
At the end of your Segway excursion through Florence, you will return to your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos).
- All riders must be at least 16 years old.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Guests between the ages of 16 and 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- A valid ID document is required on date of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Segway Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Florence Segway Tour.