1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Private Guided Tour
Official certified guide
Radio system to hear the guide
Entrance Ticket with reservation
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Headphones will not be provided due to COVID-19 (We recommend to bring your own headphones)
Departure & Return
Departure PointBargello National Museum, Via del Proconsolo, 4, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- "Skip-the-line" access is guaranteed, even during peak season (except in the event of delays or strikes by the museum management)
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Star Florence
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Florence: Private Bargello Museum Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Florence: Private Bargello Museum Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Florence: Private Bargello Museum Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 73434P122
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursArt ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceHistorical Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Barberino Designer Outlet Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Stibbert MuseumBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaOspedale degli InnocentiMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Palazzo VecchioBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)San FredianoGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Arno RiverVasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Fountain of NeptuneLoggia dei Lanzi