- Medici Mile historical walking tour in Florence
- Trace the steps of the Medici family, who ruled Florence during the Renaissance
- Admire palaces and open-air artworks built by the powerful dukes
- View the Duomo, Palazzo Pitti, Boboli Gardens, and more
- Track the exterior of the Vasari Corridor passageway through the city
- Learn about the Medicis' power and arts patronage
- Headsets to clearly hear guide with groups of more than 15
Departure & Return
09:15am - Piazza San Lorenzo (San Lorenzo Square), at the Statue located in the center of the square An Assistant waits for you wearing blue clothing with Caf Tour & Gray Line Florence logos
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience