3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Get an insider’s perspective on Florence’s rich crafts scene with this specialty shopping tour. Visit workshops where skilled artisans carry on traditions that date back centuries, creating unique handmade products prized around the world. Watch craftspeople at work at renowned leather, mosaic and goldsmith shops, and have a chance to purchase quality Florentine goods like jewelry, bags, bound books and marbled paper. At the end of the 3-hour tour, toast your purchases with a glass of bubbly Italian prosecco!
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Hotel pickup included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Unique shopping opportunities
Less touristy shops and streets
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is not included if the hotel is not in the historical center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MY PERSONAL ITALY
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Florence Artisans and Shopping tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Florence Artisans and Shopping tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Florence Artisans and Shopping tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Florence Artisans and Shopping tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 29762P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shopping ToursHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursShopping & FashionShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportFlorenceShopping Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyShopping Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiShopping Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
San Miniato al MonteSan Marco MuseumPiazza Santa CroceSan FredianoFlorence American Cemetery and MemorialFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Barberino Designer Outlet Medici ChapelsStibbert MuseumSalvatore Ferragamo MuseumFountain of NeptuneOspedale degli InnocentiVilla GamberaiaGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Prada OutletFlorence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Pharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaLoggia dei LanziBargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello)