1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Cover a lot of ground in a short amount of time when you book this tour of Florence's historic sights via golf cart. While a guide shares an insider's perspective on the culture and history of the birthplace of the Renaissance, you sit back and relax in the roomy electric cart. Meet the tour at a central point in the city; choose from morning or afternoon tour departures.
- Instead of walking to historic sights, you relax while being driven in a golf cart
- A guide points out the key attractions, including multiple picturesque piazzas
- Meet the small group at a central location in the city
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure to best suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Expert Tour Leader
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza di Santa Croce, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Eco Tours Italia S.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Electric Cart Tour Florence?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Electric Cart Tour Florence?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Electric Cart Tour Florence?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Electric Cart Tour Florence?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
- "A little difficult to see buildings in the city because of the roof on the electric cart." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Golf Tours & Tee TimesAudio GuidesHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportFlorenceGolf Tours & Tee Times - TuscanyAudio Guides - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyGolf Tours & Tee Times - ChiantiAudio Guides - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiGolf Tours & Tee Times - San GimignanoAudio Guides - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Piazza Santa CroceOpera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Perseus StatueOltrarnoBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Loggia dei LanziBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Piazza della Santissima Annunziata Palazzo DavanzatiSt Mark’s Anglican ChurchBasilica of Santa Maria Novella (Basilica di Santa Maria Novella)San Miniato al MontePiazza di Santa Maria NovellaBargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Pitti Palace Palatine GalleryPitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Arno RiverFlorence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)