2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Saved to wishlist!
Official certified guide & escort
Comfortable E-Bike and Helmet
Gelato (Italian Ice Cream)
Radio System for groups larger than 7 people
Hotel pick-up and drop off
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
We do not visit the inside of monuments and museums
Headphones will not be provided due to COVID-19 (We recommend to bring your own headphones)
Departure & Return
Departure PointEquestrian statue of Cosimo I, Piazza della Signoria, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Clients must be confident riding a bike
- Children under 14 years of age cannot drive. Under 6 years of age they can sit in the child seat
- Please note that a minimum age as passenger for this tour is 15 years-old
- In heavy weather conditions, the tour will be subject to being postponed, in which case you will be offered an alternative day or refund
- If a storm occurs during the tour and the guide decides that for security reasons it would be safer not to continue the tour, you will be escorted back to the departure point but if this happens no refund will be issued
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Star Florence
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Florence: E-Bike Tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Florence: E-Bike Tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Florence: E-Bike Tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 73434P80
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingFlorenceMountain Bike Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyMountain Bike Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiMountain Bike Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Palazzo DavanzatiOpera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Piazza della RepubblicaPerseus StatueVasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Piazza della Santissima Annunziata Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioPitti Palace Palatine GalleryArno RiverBrunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Basilica of Santa Maria NovellaBarberino Designer Outlet Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Piazza Santa CroceBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Hard Rock Cafe FlorencePitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)