- Taste your way through Florence with a walking tour
- Follow your local guide to five tasting stops
- Eat classic Florentine steak and sample several Tuscan wines
- Intimate small group tour with 14 people maximum
Departure & Return
In the center of the square, near the Equestrian statue of Cosimo I (a man on a horse). A representative will be there holding a sign reading “The Tour Guy.” We highly recommend that you arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the scheduled meeting time of your tour to ensure a prompt start.
You can’t finish a proper Italian meal without some dessert. Try the local flavors from a nearby shop. Buono appetito!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please contact us if you have any specific requests or a possible intolerance.
- Stops on this tour are subject to change due to seasonal/holiday venue closures.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Roman Guy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I don't want to ruin it for you by saying to much - just do it!!!" See review