4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
fresh pasta with meat or vegetable ragù
meat with vegetables
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Camillo Cavour, 180, 50121 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Hidden Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Courses Cooking Experience in Florence?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Courses Cooking Experience in Florence?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Courses Cooking Experience in Florence?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Courses Cooking Experience in Florence?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 116773P25
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeFlorenceCooking Classes - TuscanyCooking Classes - ChiantiCooking Classes - San GimignanoCategory
Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Palazzo VecchioBargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) OltrarnoLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Medici ChapelsOspedale degli InnocentiPiazza di Santa Maria NovellaArno RiverPalazzo StrozziSt Mark’s Anglican ChurchBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Pharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaFlorence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Leonardo Da Vinci MuseumLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Villa GamberaiaBrunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)