2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Visiting a museum with the kids can be stressful, but this private tour of the Uffizi Gallery makes it an experience the whole family can enjoy. A specially trained guide designs games and activities so kids of all ages can have fun learning about the Italian Renaissance, while the parents get to enjoy the masterpieces, too. Plus, thanks to priority access, you won't test anyone's patience with a long wait in line.
- Family-friendly tour of the Uffizi Gallery in Florence
- Save precious vacation time with skip-the-line access
- Private guide keep kids engaged with games and activities
- Personalized way for the whole family to learn about Renaissance art
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Professional child-friendly guide
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza della Signoria, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Made in italy Tours by Luca and his team of Guide mates
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Child-Friendly Uffizi Gallery Tour in Florence with Skip-the-line Tickets?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Child-Friendly Uffizi Gallery Tour in Florence with Skip-the-line Tickets?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Child-Friendly Uffizi Gallery Tour in Florence with Skip-the-line Tickets?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 100905P31
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursKid FriendlyLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceArchitecture Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyArchitecture Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiArchitecture Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Stibbert MuseumBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Florence American Cemetery and MemorialPharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaBarberino Designer Outlet Prada OutletSan Miniato al MontePitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Loggia dei LanziGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Pitti Palace Palatine GalleryOltrarnoSan Marco Museum