2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
An in-depth introduction to the fabled Renaissance city, this action-packed Florence walking tour covers the city’s top highlights. See the residence of the once powerful Medici family and where Dante’s Beatrice lies buried, plus copies of masterworks by Michelangelo and others. Then, top it all off by savoring a tasty midday cappuccino or coffee, just like the Italians do.
- An attraction-packed, art historian-led introductory tour of Florence’s top attractions
- Cover the city’s most picturesque districts, from Piazza Della Signoria to Ponte Vecchio
- Pass into the wings of the Uffizi Gallery and follow along the scenic Arno River
- Tours include personal headsets so you won’t miss a word of the commentary—plus a hot treat
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets for the live commentary
Local art historian guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Camillo Cavour, 21r, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY FLORENCE TOURS - ENJOY BIKING
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Florence Private Walking Tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Florence Private Walking Tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Florence Private Walking Tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Florence Private Walking Tour ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 89820P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportFlorenceAudio Guides - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanySelf-guided Tours & Rentals - TuscanyAudio Guides - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - ChiantiAudio Guides - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - San GimignanoCategory
Basilica of Santa Maria Novella (Basilica di Santa Maria Novella)Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Medici ChapelsLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Basilica of Santa Maria NovellaBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Florence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Hard Rock Cafe FlorenceLeonardo Da Vinci MuseumMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Loggia dei LanziSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Arno RiverDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)