Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- See many of the city’s key landmarks in the space of a single tour
- Save time with skip-the-line entry to the Accademia Gallery
- Headsets are included so you can hear your guide’s every word
- Visit the Ponte Vecchio, Duomo, Santa Croce Basilica, and more
Departure & Return
Meet us at the local tour operator's office in Via Ricasoli 45 black – just across the street from the Accademia Gallery. Ring the bell “Visit Today”, follow the check-in procedure at our office and meet your tour guide. Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour starts.
The tour will end in the heart of Florence - Piazza della Signoria - a museum under the open sky.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note: the tour includes entrance inside places of worship; visitors are requested to have knees and shoulders covered. Visitors not respecting the dress code will be denied entry.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Visit Europa Today
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.